• December 16, 2018, 01:49:32 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Due to receiving thousands of spam membership join requests a day, memberships now must be manually created. Refresh the page until you see the instructions in the News line :)

Author Topic: My distance healing experience with Vicki  (Read 3167 times)

beka

My distance healing experience with Vicki
« on: September 09, 2008, 08:42:31 PM »
Last night Vicki sent me some distance healing. It was quite an amazing experience. I have an issue with chronic pain. When Vicki was doing her work I began to feel a sort of downward pressure feeling on my torso, like I was being gently pulled into the bed, then it felt almost like I was being sucked into a mild vortex.

The weirdest thing was that shortly after this began I got this overwhelming feeling of happiness and then couldn't fight the urge to giggle. So there I lay, giggling out loud to myself.

Afterwards my body had a mild buzzing feeling all over. This morning I woke up feeling much less stiff than I usually do, and I was in a really chirpy mood.

Certainly something was happening. Can't wait till I can experience it again.

Peace and blessings to all,

Beka

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: My distance healing experience with Vicki
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 05:09:11 PM »
Hi Beka,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your Quantum Bioenegetics distance Healing experience. Its unique to each person and each session is unique in itself.

I'm glad your feeling great and that your in less pain.

Looking forward to the next session.

Love and healing,

Vicki

beka

Re: My distance healing experience with Vicki
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »
Hi everyone

well I've had a couple more sessions now. It's almost too hard to explain how good the result is that I've received. I still have pain, yes, but there has been a big shift. First, there is a reduction in the pain so that it doesn't overshadow all the other sensations in my body. Second, the rest of my body, that unaffected by pain, feels stronger and therefore able to compensate for the part of my body affected by the pain.

I may still have a way to go, but after 3 sessions there have been some real changes.

Vicki is just gorgeous for doing this for me. She is clearly someone who is on a true spiritual journey and doing what she is doing for all the right reasons.

You know this of someone when they are not doing what they are doing to big note themselves or to become rich and famous. They know that when they are true to their soul's purpose they are meant to do what they do with pleasure and humility. Vicki is clearly one of these people.

Beka