• November 14, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: My experience  (Read 3019 times)

maree

My experience
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:00:51 AM »
An angel by the name of Vicki touched my life last night....I had such a beautiful experience....let me share.
I went to Vicki with the feeling that although i worked hard on being healthy, I wasn't healthy.  An encounter with breast cancer seemed to always hang over me...and in my vulnerable moments, every pain was telling me that I would travel the path of surgery, chemo and radiation treatments again.  That's a dark, desperate feeling that underlied my being.
I had read a little on Quantum bioenergetics in a book I had bought recently.  It certainly raised my curiousity.  Imagine the "oooooooo" factor when 1 week later I find Vickis card on the floor. My first thought was " where on earth did you come from?"  I figured it must have been from the book which was American...so imagine my delight when subsequent contact revealed she was JUST AROUND THE CORNER!  Whoo Hoo !  Meant to be!
Vicki's story alone gave me the gift of hope that I really could rise above ill health. 
So what was it like?
It was beautiful, relaxing supportive and calming.  Feeling energies vibrate through my body, being convinced a loving, caring hand was placed on my abdomen, feeling sensations of "release", of warmth, of peace....that's what is was like and a whole lot more that is not quantifiable. A deep sense of peace and security enveloped me.
Afterwards i was pain free, and although hard to articulate well, a feeling of "release" encompassed me. My body moved freely...gone were the feeling of restriction.
In the ensuing evening i experienced transient pain, discomfort and then always a return to peacefulness.  I can still sense the energetic vibration in my body...especially when i stop and rest.
When i showered tonight i had 4 hot spots...places on my body that were super sensitive.  The water hitting them had a burning sensation. The places were both buttocks and just below each shoulder blade.  Fascinating.
I slept llike a baby and have woken refreshed and energised. 
Looking forward to the next installment.

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: My experience
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 04:11:31 PM »
 :)
Dear Maree,

It was my pleasure to meet such a wonderful warm person as yourself. You are the one doing all the work. You are on the path to healing yourself. I have started the flow moving through you beautifully and you and your body will do the rest.

You certainly have a way of making someone feel special and i thank you for that Maree!! Your one incredible lady yourself!

Lets continue this journey together...

Love and Gratitude

Vicki