• October 18, 2017, 05:24:23 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: Cordelia  (Read 1510 times)

Vicki

• Administrator
Cordelia
« on: August 04, 2011, 05:32:52 PM »

Cordelia

Cordelia is the beautiful goddess of spring and summer flowers, and of flower fairies. Shakespeare portrayed Cordelia as the daughter of King Lear in his play of the same name. However, she's actually the daughter of the sea god, Lir, so she was born a sea goddess.

Cordelia is celebrated on May 1 (US & Europe) during Beltane, an ancient celebration marking the beginning of summer, when the weather is warm enough to allow ranchers to let cattle out of their pens and into the fields.

Cordelia helps with

- Celebrations
- Courage
- Gardening and flowers
- Joy
- Life Changes
- Stress Management

To Call upon Cordelia

You can call upon Cordelia whenever you feel stressed or trapped indoors. You can "escape" from office routines by closing your eyes and imagining yourself standing in a field of flowers with her during a perfect springtime afternoon. In your mind say to her...

"Beautiful Cordelia, I come to you as a friend in need of some time off from duties and responsibilities. Please take my hand and bring me fresh air, freedom, and the fragrance of flowers. Carry me away for a much needed respite. Renew my spirit and fill my heart with joy, laughter, and playfulness. Help me carry this high energy in my heart and mind for the rest of the day. Help me approach my responsibilities with joy. Thank you! "

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:11:06 PM by Vicki »