• October 18, 2017, 05:25:09 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: Diana  (Read 1584 times)

Vicki

• Administrator
Diana
« on: March 09, 2011, 04:13:01 PM »

Diana

Sharing attributes similar to that of the Greek goddess Artemis, Diana is a moon goddess who helps with fertility and abundance.

The daughter of chief god, Jupiter, Diana is called the goddess of childbirth because her mother bore her painlessly. Immediately after Diana was born, she helped with the birth of her twin brother, Apollo.

Diana is associated with bathing and purification. At the Temple of Diana in Ephesus, Turkey (one of the largest Temples of the Ancient World, and one that is noted in Acts 19 in the Bible), female followers would engage in ritual hair washing at Diana's shrine.

Diana spends time with elementals, and forest and wood nymphs. She is particularly fond of women, and also helps lesbians with relationship and societal issues. She's usually depicted with the bow and arrow that her father gave to her as a young girl, symbolising female strength and power.

Helps with

- Animals - breeding, pregnancy and birthing
- Childbirth, painless
- Elementals, connecting with
- Lesbian concerns
- Twins

To call Diana

Diana's connections is especially strong on moonlit nights. However you can always call her anytime.

"Diana, please help me shine brightly like you. Assist me in releasing anxieties about ridicule or rejection so that i may enjoy being my true self fully. Take me to a higher place, where it may best serve humanity as a shining example of one who listens to inner wisdom, love and guidance. Help my life to be full, very full of light. Thank you!"

- Doreen Virtue

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:16:40 PM by Vicki »