• October 19, 2018, 01:25:50 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: awesome  (Read 2493 times)

Ferne

awesome
« on: June 06, 2010, 07:01:37 PM »
Yesterday I had my second session with the lovely Vicki. she is always welcoming and makes you feel like you are the only thing she has to do for her day. there is never any feeling of time parameters. she is generous with her time and efforts.
It is hard to explain, but I am losing the sense of hostility and bitterness that I once felt towards some elements of my life (like I needed them anyway, right?)
I now have the unique feeling of peace and positivity that I have not experienced since early childhood. I can see life through a different set of eyes. there is hope, excitement, anticipation.
the sense of dread and foreboding has lifted. there is now colour and lightness all around.

I am an addict now I think. the serenity is fabulous. thank you Vicki. :-* :D :)

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: awesome
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 09:07:17 PM »
Dear Ferne,

Welcome! 

Thank you for your sweet beautiful words. Your such a sweet lady!

Its a pleasure to watch you grow and to hear you say the feelings you are feeling and how the negativity is lifting makes me smile.  :)

Here's to more serenity and beautiful color and lightness continuing around you!

Love and healing

Vicki
:) :-*