• November 14, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: Thank you Vicki  (Read 2515 times)

Ina

Thank you Vicki
« on: July 15, 2008, 09:05:38 PM »
I am sitting at my office in Cape Town, South Africa and was chatting with Vicki, someone I have never personally met but have chatted with a couple of times.

I happened to mention that my right hand was tingling and my neck was very stiff.  Vicki, very kindly offered to send me distance healing. Well my office is not the most conducive place for relaxing but I blocked everyone out as much as I could.

Soon, my eyes felt blurry, my arms heavy and then there was a muscle jumping in my right shoulder.  Soon after, I literally felt as if my head was being pulled upwards.

When Vicki told me she had finished, I could not believe it but the tingling had COMPLETELY STOPPED.

Im sold!!! Vicki, you are amazing - from Australia to South Africa, that is some distance.

Thank you so much

Love and light
Ina

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: Thank you Vicki
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »
Dear Ina,

Incredibly, i also missed replying to your post although i did read it. I am sorry for not replying to you sooner.

Distance Healing is incredible and your right Australia to Sth Africa is quite a distance. You are living proof that there is no distance too far!  It never ceases to amaze me what happens on a daily basis with Quantum Bioenergetics!

Thank you so much Ina,

Love and healing,

Vicki