• August 25, 2019, 03:56:33 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Due to receiving thousands of spam membership join requests a day, memberships now must be manually created. Refresh the page until you see the instructions in the News line :)

Author Topic: Black Tourmaline with Mica  (Read 6636 times)

Vicki

• Administrator
Black Tourmaline with Mica
« on: March 25, 2010, 01:39:21 PM »

Black Tourmaline with Mica

Black Tourmaline grounds and protects while Mica grants meditative introspection. Mica's reflective qualities highlights and magnify man's limitations. This process gives opportunity to look at aspects of importance, while feeling protected, giving choice to balance those traits, thus, freeing us from illusion. This "combo" enhances a relaxed approach, clarity and logical thought. It curbs tantrums, nervous energy and irrationality, reducing stress and providing energy and purpose. Great with insomnia!

I must admit i was excited when I first found this crystal. I was actually drawn to it. The energy that came from it was amazing. It comes in sizable chunks that would be great beside your bed or in the lounge or family room to bring the energy to a beautiful "non tantrum" feeling of calm. A great addition to any collection and home!

Love and healing

Vicki
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:14:36 PM by Vicki »

emandellie

Re: Black Tourmaline with Mica
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 02:53:06 AM »
Hi Vicki,

That tourmaline and mica is FANTASTIC!!!! don't think I've slept so well night after night for AGES!!! Thanking you princess!!

I had a little piece I've had for ages.. but that piece I bought from you the other week.. CAN"T be beaten.... THANK YOU xoxo
Love Ems. ;D
[/color]

Vicki

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »

You are welcome Ms Em,

I have a piece next to my bed and i must admit i love it. I agree, its awesome!

Love Ya

Vicki

Brenda

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 01:21:06 AM »
This would work with children's temper tantrums? I need a pile please :-)

Vicki

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 11:35:51 AM »

This would be ideal for children's temper tantrum and adults  :P

It has a beautiful feel to it, it looks beautiful. If you can't find any over there Brenda, i will organise some here and send it to you. It comes in nice size chunks that you put next to your bed or in rooms where child/children are throwing tantrum! Very good for sleep as well.

love and healing

Vicki
:)

Brenda

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 08:46:32 AM »
Thanks so much Vicki  :-*