• October 22, 2020, 02:45:59 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Due to receiving thousands of spam membership join requests a day, memberships now must be manually created. Refresh the page until you see the instructions in the News line :)

Author Topic: a pregnancy Q  (Read 3253 times)

carole

a pregnancy Q
« on: July 13, 2008, 09:16:31 PM »
Hi Vicki,

Can quantum bioenergetics help in choosing the sex of a baby? This may seem like a strange question but I have 5 boys already and we want 1 more baby. I am not fussed if it is a boy or girl but if I can increase my chances of getting a girl I would give it a try, and can it help in treating morning sickness? Thanks

Carole

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: a pregnancy Q
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
Hi Carole,

I truly believe that god gives us whatever we are meant to have. I know that people believe that if you do certain things it increases your chances of having a certain sex but on this one, i honestly believe leave it to god!

As for morning sickness, quantum bioenergetics would definately help you.

I was just about to sign off when this came to me!! 

Kuan Yin (Quan Yin) is the Goddess and Protector of Mothers and Children. If you set up an altar (in your bedroom and it need only be small) with a Kuan Yin on it and put some moonstone crystals on it and i feel you need to put some rose quartz as well it will definately help you! The rest is up to God and you!

Good luck,

Love and Gratitude,

Vicki

carole

Re: a pregnancy Q
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 08:11:10 PM »
Thanks Vicki. I totally agree with you. I have been given lots of advice by well meaning people on how to get girls as they seem to think I am disappointed in not getting a girl last time. I adore all my boys but deep inside yearn for a daughter which I suppose is natural. I wouldn't change any of my boys, I feel very blessed. I will definately keep it in mind for morning sickness if I am to be blessed again. I had it really bad last time.

Carole