• December 16, 2018, 01:44:54 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: weight loss  (Read 3483 times)

carole

weight loss
« on: January 05, 2010, 09:09:50 AM »
My new years resolution is to become a much healthier me. I have started a diet and exercise plan and I feel really confident I can do it this time. I plan to lose 12kg in the next few months. I want to look fantastic for my 40th birthday in April. I will keep updates on here on how I am going.

Carole

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: weight loss
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 03:19:46 PM »
Hi Carole,

I love your resolution. Its wasn't the usual "i want to lose weight", it was to become a healthier you! That is awesome and i know you will succeed!

Please keep us updated on how your going and if you find any "little tricks" you would like to share, we would love to hear them.

Can't wait, for the awesome, healthier, beautiful, welcome to your 40's Carole!  Woohoo!

Love and healing

Vicki
  :)

carole

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 12:40:24 PM »
Thanks Vicki,

I am feeling really good. I have a picture in my head as to  how I want to look in a few months time and I am so excited by it. I want to lose 12kg in 4 months so it is an achievable goal without having to be stupid about it. My fridge is now stocked with yummy fruits and vegies and a heap of salad. The kids think I have gone mad but I am  hoping they will eat it with me. They are all so fussy lol.

Carole

Shell

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 04:49:13 PM »
Carole,
I say WOW good on you- Huge hugs and heaps of love and luck..
Take care
Shell