• November 14, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: A great experience  (Read 2598 times)

Shell

A great experience
« on: November 12, 2009, 10:37:59 PM »
Hello my name is Tyler,
I know Vicki through my mum. I heard she did Quantum and I was very interested to know what it was all about..

My mum and I had to go to Melbourne for one of my frequent visits due to my health. We stopped in to see Vicki on our way through to Ronald Mcdonald house at Monash.

Vicki offered to do a session of Quantum on me and I jumped at the chance. I laid on the table and for the first time in a long time I relaxed and Vicki did her thing.

After she had finished I felt really relaxed and better than I had in a long time. I can barely remember it but I do know for a couple of weeks after I had the Quantum my mind was a lot clearer and still is.   

All in all it was a great experience I do remember walking up to Vicki and giving her a hug and saying your awesome.

Thank you Vicki
Love Tyler xo
Take care
Shell

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: A great experience
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 12:40:25 PM »

Dear Tyler,

It was a pleasure to meet you in person and an honor to be able to help you on your journey! What a journey you had and have ahead of you!

It was incredible to watch the change in you, from how you walked in, to how you got up off the table at the end of the session. Quantum never ceases to amaze me and I'm guessing it never will!

I look forward to working on you more Tyler and helping with your health issues.

Love ya,

Vicki
:)