• October 22, 2020, 03:08:42 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: I need some urgent help please  (Read 5333 times)

carole

I need some urgent help please
« on: September 15, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »
Hi Vicki,

I am so glad you sent out your email. We have moved house back to sydney since I was last on here. So much has happened. I really need to ask a big favour. I found out today that my best friend may have a brain tumour. She lost all sensation down one side of her body last friday and was admitted to hospital. She had an MRI scan yesterday which revealed a growth on the right side of her  brain. They don't know what it is yet. I am absolutely terrified to put it mildly. She is only 37 and has 3 beautiful young girls. Is there anything that quantum bioenergetics can do to help her. We have been sending her tonnes of Reiki and praying like mad. I am so scared.

Carole

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: I need some urgent help please
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 05:17:36 PM »
Dear Carole,

I will do regular distance sessions on your friend! Please keep me informed as to her progress.

Remember to call Archangel Raphael to be with her and surround her in his healing Emerald green light. I will do this as well.

We shall send her everything we can.

Love and healing,

Vicki

carole

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 05:31:34 PM »
Thank you so much Vicki, I really appreciate it.

Carole

carole

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 10:17:19 AM »
Hi Vicki,

I thought I would update you as to what has happened. It seems she has a benign meningioma and at the moment they are leaving it. She is having more tests today. I told her I had friends of mine sending her healing energy and she said she could definately feel it so thank you so so much. She is in good spirits but I am still very concerned about her. She has had nearly every test going and they are all inconclusive but she is seeing a top vascular surgeon today to see if he has answers.

Carole

Vicki

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 11:26:43 AM »
Hi Carole,

I have been sending quantum to your friend so I'm glad she has been feeling it and is in good spirits.

Remember i said to you that this is a subject i really understand... well believe me i do... that is exactly what my tumor is ... a benign menigioma. My guess is that they will monitor its progress (as in growth) with MRI's and how much it affects her physically. Then when it is too much they will operate. It depends on which part of the brain its on also, as to whether they remove it all, or just cut it back. Which ever, they assure me, that its the "best tumor" to get if you have to get one. I know that isn't what you want to hear! Believe me I know! But know you have in me someone that understands completely.

I will continue to send healing to your friend, until you feel she is okay.

Love and Healing to both of you,

Vicki

Shell

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 04:29:53 PM »
Hi Carole,
I did read your post last night but didn't get around to posting.. love your friend is in my thought's and sending big shell hugs to both of you..

Hugs
Take care
Shell

carole

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 11:42:09 AM »
Here is another  update. She is still in hospital but they know what the problem is now. She has numerous blood clots, some in her arms and 1 in her brain. This is what has been causing the circulation problems in her hand. She is on a heparin drip for now and they are closely monitoring her. As far as I know they are leaving the meningioma alone they are more concerned about the blood clots.

Carole

Vicki

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 11:37:32 AM »
Thanks for the update Carole

please keep us posted!

I will continue sending healing.

Love and healing

Vicki 

carole

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 06:06:41 PM »
She was released from hospital today. I really want to say thank you to you Vicki for helping my friend. She said she could feel the healing energy and it gave her great strength. Thank you just doesn't seem enough.

Carole

Vicki

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »
Dear Carole,

I'm so glad to hear that your friend is home.  :)  A huge step in the right direction.

Carole, i think that people sometimes underestimate the power of words. Thank you is incredibly powerful when said with the right feeling and intention, as i know you did.  :)

Love and healing to you and your family,

Vicki  :)