• August 25, 2019, 03:55:03 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Due to receiving thousands of spam membership join requests a day, memberships now must be manually created. Refresh the page until you see the instructions in the News line :)

Author Topic: Rose Quartz  (Read 1939 times)

Vicki

• Administrator
Rose Quartz
« on: March 08, 2009, 05:04:29 PM »
Rose Quartz

Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love and infinite peace. It is the most important crystal for the heart and the heart Chakra, teaching the true essence of love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels, and brings deep inner healing and self love. It is calming, reassuring, and excellent for use in trauma and crisis.

If you want to attract love, look no further than romantic Rose Quartz. Placed by your bed or in the relationship corner of your home, it is so effective in drawing love and relationships toward you that it often needs Amethyst to calm things down. In existing relationships, it will restore trust and harmony and encourage unconditional love.

Rose Quartz gently draws off negative energy and replaces it with loving vibes. Its excellent for midlife crisis. Holding Rose Quartz helps to enhance positive affirmations. The crystal can then be used to remind you of your intention.

Emotionally, Rose Quartz is the finest healer. Releasing unexpressed emotions and heartache and transmuting emotional conditioning that no longer serves, it soothes internationalized pain and heals deprivation. If you have not received love, Rose Quartz opens your heart so that you become receptive. If you have loved and lost, it comforts your grief. Rose Quartz teaches you how to love yourself, vital if you have thought yourself unlovable. You cannot accept love from other nor love them unless you love yourself. Rose Quartz encourages self forgiveness and acceptance and invokes self trust and self worth.

Healing - Rose Quartz strengthens the physical heart and circulatory system and releases impurities from body fluids. Placed on the thymus. Rose Quartz aids chest and lung problems. It heals the kidneys and adrenals and alleviates vertigo. It is said to increase fertility.

Rose Quartz is a beautiful stone to hold. Its a beautiful addition to your home, in either raw or polished form. Its very soothing to hold. Again a fantastic stone to carry on you, in your bra or pocket.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 01:30:22 PM by Vicki »

carole

Re: Rose Quartz
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 06:51:58 PM »
Thanks Vicki, I was looking for a crystal I could get to help me feel better and bring up my energy levels. Next time I am at the shops I am going to buy myself a rose quartz.

Carole

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: Rose Quartz
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 09:43:23 PM »
Hi Carole,

Rose Quartz would be a beautiful crystal for you to have but may i also suggest that you get a Clear Quartz as well and if possible a smoky quartz. They need only be small polished crystals just to get you started but they would be a great mix to get your levels up and moving in the right direction again.

Love and healing,

Vicki