• August 25, 2019, 03:57:43 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Be sure to check out http://www.enchantedhaven.com.au and buy some incredible and rare goods!

Author Topic: Crystals - choosing, cleansing  (Read 2062 times)

Vicki

• Administrator
Crystals - choosing, cleansing
« on: February 08, 2009, 09:04:44 PM »

Choosing and Cleansing your Crystals

Crystals have many purposes. They can help you to bring love into you life. They can correct problems that exist in your home or life. They can help with health issues. Some will aid with protection issues. The list goes on. There are many books that have been written about crystals and their uses.

They have a life of their own and have incredible vibrations and need love and attention. You need to look after your crystal and cleanse it.

You will find yourself "drawn" to certain crystals for no apparent reason. Just follow your intuition. Some will just feel right in your hand. Others will jump out at you the second you see them. If you are meant to have a certain crystal you can be assured it will make sure you end up with it.

The same when you no longer need a crystal or its purpose is served with you, it will just disappear. I know that sounds strange, but it happens over and over again.

If your not sure about which crystal hold two, one in each hand and close your eyes and see which one "feels" right, or if you can feel it vibrating. It may just "talk" to you!

The easiest way to cleanse your crystals is to place it outside or on a window sill in a full moon, overnight and that will fully charge it and cleanse it. I find that it is the easiest way of doing it.

There are many ways of cleansing and everyone has there own way of doing things. There are some crystals however that can't get wet. Selenite, angelite, howlite, malachite for example will be damaged or dissolve if put in water and if your not aware of this and go for the cleansing in salt water option your crystal will be no good.

Some other ways of cleansing your crystals include:

- Smudging them with Sage smoke
- Running them under running water for several minutes (not the above mentioned ones)
- Sunlight for several hours (however beware there are some that are sensitive to the sun)
- Sound - singing bowls, ringing of bells, chime or fork. The pure tone removes the negative energy from the crystal
- Clear Quartz Cluster - place crystal onto a cluster  Leaving at least overnight

Love and enjoy your crystals

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:44:52 PM by Vicki »

Shell

Re: Crystals - choosing
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 12:07:12 PM »
Hi Vicki,
I wear Rose Quarts, Amethyst and Citrine in a little Organza bag in my bra when I go out. Just a a few question?

1. would the Organza back inhibit the strength of the crystals?

2. Do the crystals that I wear turn of if they are not needed?

3. Should I wear them all the time or only when I go out? (Normally I just leave them on the table behind me if I am not wearing them)

Sorry for all the questions

Hugs to you
Take care
Shell

Vicki

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 09:41:02 PM »
Hi Shell,

What a beautiful mix you have.

The organza bag will not inhibit the crystals in anyway. In fact i usually suggest to people if they are wearing multiple crystals to put them in a bag in their bra or pocket. I always have crystals in my bra, and they are in a bag.

As for do they turn off if they aren't needed? Who doesn't need love?? We can always use some extra love in our life, and that is the beautiful rose quartz. Amethyst has many uses, but one of them is intuition so if for nothng else it can give you a boost in that department if it doesn't have to work on anything else. Citrine also has many uses and i will cover citrine shortly on here, but another great use for citrine is bringing in abundance, so if again its not doing one of the other many things it does and its just purely attracting abundance, bring it on i say!
The crystals will always do what they need to do!

Should you wear them all the time? I wear them when i get dressed and leave the house and when i get home and get undressed i take them out.

Just remember Shell they do need to be cleansed. Full moon is the best and easiest way to do this.

Hope this has helped you.

Love

Vicki
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 02:58:29 PM by Vicki »

Shell

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 04:05:19 AM »
Thanks Vicki, I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing.. I happened to wear my crystals to a clients on Thursday and got the job so I'm thinking hello these crystals just might work for me.. The questions I asked have been on my mind for ages and just haven't had a chance to chat to you about them.

Again thanks so much love

Hugs Hugs
Take care
Shell