• October 19, 2018, 01:23:26 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Be sure to check out http://www.enchantedhaven.com.au and buy some incredible and rare goods!

Author Topic: pregnancy  (Read 2377 times)

carole

pregnancy
« on: January 18, 2009, 01:59:22 PM »
Does anyone have any ideas what I can take to ease the incredible fatigue and morning sickness I am having at the moment. I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Carole

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 02:10:21 PM »
Dear Carole,

Congratulations  :-*  Wow number 6!

Let me know when it gets out of hand and we will do some distance on you to settle things down!

In the meantime i will look up other remedies as well amongst my trillions of books and articles and see what i can come up with for you!

Keep your eye on this space!

Love and healing and energy for you,

Vicki

carole

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 08:01:50 PM »
Thanks Vicki, I really appreciate that, I went to my dr today for some blood tests and get my hormone levels done. I go back for results on Wednesday. The dr made a comment that sickness this bad so early is an indicator for twins LOL so we'll see. I am considering giving up work for a while, I am so tired I can hardly function. Colin is helping somewhat but seems reluctant for some reason. I didn't get this way on my own LOL.

Carole

Babs

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 01:13:24 AM »
Hi Carole...maybe a different neonatal vitamin may work....I lived on saltine crackers with mine, I had night sickness rather than morning sickness and kept crackers at the bedside....good luck with everything and congratulations!
-Babs

Vicki

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »
Hi Carole,

I'm sorry its taken so long but things have been a little hectic here. I found an article on pregnancy and its advice on dealing with morning sickness was by putting something bland in your empty stomach - a couple of dry biscuits or pieces of plain toast, washed down with a glass of water or cup of weak tea - preferably whilst still in bed.

If it happens later in the day, fizzy drinks without caffeine, such as soda or mineral water, can help settle the stomach. Keep some plain or dry biscuits with you and peppermint sweets to nibble on.

Certain foods that may have been your favourites may well now be triggers but i'm sure you have worked them out by now.

Their advice for the fatigue, its normal, and that it will pass and for you to rest, hmmmmm  only a man could possibly think that way LOL. Which i'm sure is only too easy for you to do considering that this is number 6 and you have a very young one amongst the other 5 already.

So Carole, put your feet up, sit back, relax, and enjoy the pregnancy LOL.

Seriously, if you need any help, you know where i am, just let me know and i'll see what i can do. Babies love QB!

Love and healing,

Vicki