• August 15, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Due to receiving thousands of spam membership join requests a day, memberships now must be manually created. Refresh the page until you see the instructions in the News line :)

Author Topic: Your Skin  (Read 2567 times)

Vicki

• Administrator
Your Skin
« on: January 02, 2009, 07:47:30 PM »
We should all look after our skin. Being summer here in Australia and cold and snowing in other parts of the world, our skin still needs special attention.

There is no better way to pamper yourself than to do it yourself i believe, especially when living on a budget!

I love to make lotions and potions myself as i know whats in them and i make them especially for whatever i need them for.

There is a fantastic shop, you can also buy online for those who aren't close or even in the country  www.auroma.com.au  They do have stores in a lot of countries which are listed if you go to the site.

You are able to buy in bulk which allows you to get bargains which will last you a long time to come! Or you can make pamper gifts for friends who will thank you for them as they are truly beautiful and personal.

If anyone has any great recipes or ideas they would like to share please feel free to post them here.

Love and pampering,

Vicki

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: Your Skin
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 08:50:07 PM »

Dead Sea Mud Mask

This is a fantastic mask for any skin type.
It works excellent on scoriasis. Acne.

I mix one teaspoon of Dead Sea Mud and a tiny splash of water and mix into a paste, thin but not to thin. I add in one drop of pure essential oil of peppermint. The peppermint works fantastic on all skin types and on the scoriasis as well, fantastic on oily and acne also. Mix it up. Paint on to face with brush and allow to dry. Then wash off. Follow with normal moisturiser.

You could replace the peppermint pure essential oil with

Pure rose essential oil  - for mature skins / sensitive skins
Pure Frankinsense oil - for normal / mature skin types
Pure Rose & Jasmine essential Oil - for the ultimate indulgence
Any Pure Essential Oil as long as you check it out first.

It is recommended that you not use citrus essential oils directly on skin.

Enjoy the indulgence of a mud mask and feel the difference in your skin today!

Its beautiful, indulgent, and heavenly! You deserve it!

Love, healing and indulgence,

Vicki