• August 15, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Be sure to check out http://www.enchantedhaven.com.au and buy some incredible and rare goods!

Author Topic: Treasure Map / Vision Board  (Read 2490 times)

Vicki

• Administrator
Treasure Map / Vision Board
« on: January 02, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »

Now that 2009 has started and we are over the resolutions and parties and have cleaned up and settled down, its time to unwind a little and start to get back into the realities of life!

A great idea is to start your very own Treasure Map / Vision Board. These are simple, enjoyable to make, very personal to you and even therapeutic. They come into line with the theories of the Laws of Attraction. I made one years ago when i first started in a spiritual awareness class. I was thinking back to it only this morning. EVERYTHING on that map/board has come true, except for one thing and that is a holiday. I am planning on making a new one, and i will move the holiday across to that. Believe me, i had things on that board that i never thought (back then) would happen, but with some faith, and belief its amazing what the universe can bring to you.

What do you need?

A picture of yourself, smiling, happy and content!
Cardboard / A3 size paper / Corkboard
Lots of magazines
Glue / thumb tacks
Scissors
Internet access if you wish to get pictures off the net and a printer
Your imagination!

Compile pictures of things that you want in your in life or would like to achieve in your life! Maybe a car, a soul mate, a home etc. You can also find words or phrases that mean something to you. Then sort through the pictures you have cut out and use the ones that really make your heart sing! That mean something to you and will be in line with achieving your goals and dreams.

Put the picture of yourself in the Centre of the your work!
Then place your favourite pieces around the board.
Go with your heart on this one. If it feels right then leave it, if it doesn't move it.

Place your Vision board / Treasure Chest somewhere that you can see it daily and that you can feel what it would be like if those pictures were actually part of your life.

Make sure that when your making your map / board that you think fun! Think delight! This is YOUR future! This is YOUR wish list to the Universe!

Above all enjoy, making your future the best that it can be for YOU!

Love and healing,

Vicki

Shell

Re: Treasure Map / Vision Board
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »
Hi Everyone,
I want to share with you all about my experience with a vision board.

I made my first ever vision board last week with a little help from getting pictures from magazines and the internet. I didn't go over board and my vision board is in noway unachievable.

Well I finally put it in a prominent place that I can see it and then just every now and again looked at it and smiled and say yep this is going to work I then forget about it but I still have one picture in my mind at all times. I don't look at it and think yep I want everything. I just want one thing at a time. I feel this is the key one thing at a time. 

Well I have to tell you IT WORK'S! it's been only 3-4 days and the one thing I have been wanting so desperately has finally happened  I put on my vision board a car. This car is so needed for my sons appointments (and for my sanity..LOL) I received a call from someone yesterday saying they have a car for me and it will be here either by the end of the month or in the middle of February. So my experience with a vision board is so positive I am recommending it to everyone. So Please if you have dreams use a vision board to help you on your way.. they do work.

On that note also I was told by Vicki way back that I would get a car and she gave me the make of the car and also the colour.. so you go girl.. Thanks and hugs to you..

Sorry I know this has been long but I wanted to share.

sending shell hugs 
Take care
Shell

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: Treasure Map / Vision Board
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 08:38:34 PM »
Dear Shell,

I am soooooooo happy for you! I told you this was your year!

The vision boards are MAGIC! People just need to embrace them and i'm so glad that you have and that you are living proof to everyone else that they work.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us as i hope it will encourage others to start their own boards and hopefully we will have many more dreams and touches of magic happening in everyones lives!

And yes i'm glad the make and model was in writing LOL so noone can say i made it up LOL. Woohoo!

Its all up from here girl!

Love, healing and magic,

Vicki
:-*