• November 14, 2018, 06:37:31 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: If you wish to join, please email your full name and email address to info at enchantedhaven.com.au (Replace the 'at' with the @ symbol). Thank you :)

Author Topic: my ongoing experience  (Read 2538 times)

maree

my ongoing experience
« on: May 28, 2008, 05:36:37 PM »
At the point of writing I have had four sessions with Vicki.  As I have progressed along this journey I have become more and more aware of my healing. 
The second session was as peaceful and beautiful as the first.  The same sensation of being touched in my abdominal region for the entire session as i had in the first.  There was a lightness and warmth surrounding me that gave a floating sensation that was deeply deeply relaxing. 
I recall "opening" my eyes and seeing baby hands above me just hovering.  By the end of this session the pain in the right side of my body was gone. I had been living with this pain on and off for years, but recently  ie last 6 months it had been a constant.  What a buzz!
My third visit was full of energy and vibration.  i had no recollection of the table at all.  Everything was vital and vibrating with love.  That is the very best way I can describe it. Caring, compassionate and supportive.  love seems like a pretty good word to me.
My fourth session was last night.  I should mention that I have remained pain free.  i am conscious of healings going on in my body and i am sure there are others happening subconsciously.  The intermittent headaches have gone.  Every now and again i have pain that builds and then disappears.  ie.Sunday morning I woke with a nagging pain in my thoracic region of my back. it grew and grew over the day and then all of a sudden was gone.  i also have no funny feeling head when I forget my blood pressure tablets...looking forward to going to the doctor and seeing what's happened there.  So this is the physical state I was in prioir to session 4.

The session sparkled.  For me it was full of energy.  For a large part of the session my heart region vibrated as if expanding in all directions.  i could feel the energy coursing through my body.  I swear Vicki touched me...but she never does.  there were two occasions when I felt the sensation of being touched and the energy flow was like a lightening bolt through my upper body.  I had the sensation of my right breast untangling...like it was all jumbled up and then everything moved back into place.  Almost all the tendrness in this area has gone. 

I'm loving this journey and am looking forward to my continued healing.  To be continued.

Vicki

• Administrator
Re: my ongoing experience
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 12:02:40 PM »
Dear Maree,

Without breaking confidentiality, lets just say, OUR sessions together definately have "SPARK"!

You are an incredibly unique lady that i'm blessed to have come into my life and i'm so thankful for that.

Look forward to continuing this journey with you,

*hugs*

Vicki